Friday, April 19, 2013

Lightning Dog Comic, Page 50

"An energetic, graphic fable that examines the challenges that scientists and engineers face as they study the phenomenon of quantum entanglement, this story follows a Lightning Dog that explores surreal regions of space while encountering strange creatures in a bizarre adventure of science fantasy."

That's all, folks!  The last page of Lightning Dog!  I've really enjoyed drawing this story, and posting this last page makes me feel a little sad.  On the other hand, I'm extremely excited to begin posting my next project, which is another comic (shorter this time...twelve pages).

I have begun a printing process, actually, to bring Lightning Dog into the physical world.  I will be receiving a printed proof of the book in about four days, and I can HARDLY wait!  Good thing I've got 5 billion assignments due for school next week, so I've got something to occupy my mind while I anticipate the arrival of what I've spent a year and a half (on and off) developing!

No comments:

Post a Comment